If you would like to apply for the next academic year, the particulars of our training program can be viewed on the Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database (FRIEDA) online. To access this information, go to: https://freida.ama-assn.org/Freida/user/viewProgramSearch.do and enter our 10-digit program ID number 3203511146 or (direct Link) . We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
- We accept J-1 visas and sponsor H-1B visas.
- Applicants must have passed USMLE Steps 1 and 2(CK & CS) before applying for a first-year position. Passing USMLE Step 3 is required for H-1B visa application.
- We have a minimum score requirement of 225 or greater, however, we thoroughly review each application for supplementary attributes. We require candidates to have passed steps 2 and 3 in two or fewer attempts per exam.
- Applications are reviewed after September 15th.
- November 2nd is the deadline for receiving applications via ERAS.
- We do not require US clinical experience but previous pediatric experience is advantageous.
- Graduation within 5 years of ERAS application is preferred.
- We do not offer externship/observerships.
- The program will participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Thank you for your interest in our program.