Pediatric Neurology at Bronx Care POE Clinic
BronxCare POE Clinic
The Division of Neurology at the Department of pediatrics is one of the oldest, largest and best-known programs in the city. Our neurologists are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions like Autism, epilepsy, learning and other developmental disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sleep disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurogenetic disorders, neonatal neurology, mental retardation and cerebral palsy, among others.
Ram kairam, MD Ellis Arnstein, MD Jay Selman, MD Nadeem Shabbir, MD
Dr. Ellis Arnstein (Developmental Pediatrician): 36 years professional experience. 2 Board Certifications.
Dr. Jay Selman (Pediatric Neurologist / Sleep Medicine): 27 years professional experience. 6 Board Certifications.
Dr. Ram Kairam (Pediatric Neurologist): 25 years professional experience. 4 Board Certifications.
Dr. Nadeem Shabbir(Pediatric Neurologist): 16 years professional experience. 2 Board Certifications.
- Tremors & movement disorders
- Migraine & Headache
- Cerebral Palsy
DEVELOPMENTAL & BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE
- Autism/Autism spectrum disorders
- Dyslexia/Writing difficulties
- School-related learning problems
- Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder
- Oppositional-defiant behavior
- Depression/Anxiety disorders
- Tics/Tourette syndrome
- Habit disorders
- Regulatory disorders
- Sleep problems
- Feeding problems
- Cerebral Palsy
- Discipline & conduct difficulties
- Enuresis (bedwetting)/ Encopresis (soiling)
- Developmental disabilities
- Spina bifida
- Mental retardation
- Visual and Hearing impairments
For appointments call:
Pediatrics Call Center
718- 579- PEDS
Fax referrals, authorizations and consult requests to
Clinic Address (click link for map):